Need a Temperature Sensor?
We offer complete OEM Temperature Sensor solutions. No overhead caused by an inventory of stock probes designed for someone else. We work with you to customize the right probe, for a competitive price, designed specifically for your application.
- What type of sensor do you need? (Thermistor [what resistance value at 25c], RTD [what resistance value at 0.0C], thermocouple [ what type J, K, T, N, E], IC [LM34, LM35, AD590, AD592, Texas Instrument parts, etc.)
- What value?
- What temperature range will the part be operated in? (Maximum temperature is also helpful).
- Please list the dimensions (diameter and length) of the sheath (if required).
- Please provide us with the gauge and length of connecting wires. In the case for RTDs, 2,3,or 4 wire.
- Please provide us with the termination required on the end of the connecting wires.
- Please list any fitting needed for tank mounting. (Or bracket or if the part needs to be bent?)
- Does your part require a transmitter? We offer the traditional "hockey puck" in an aluminum head or ask about our ENET part. Our ENET is a low cost transmitter board built right into the sensor assembly. (ENET LINK)
- The most important guideline is to DESCRIBE your application. This is where we can figure out any special lead requirements, bends, or shapes needed. The description allows us to have a quote in mind before we contact you.
- We can also do quotes off of drawings, so if you would like to send us a sample to quote on, we can do that as well.